An instance research analysis calls for one to investigate a company issue, examine the alternate solutions, and propose the most truly effective solution utilizing evidence that is supporting. To see a sample that is annotated of Case research Analysis, just click here.
Planning the Case
You prepare and understand the case study before you begin writing, follow these guidelines to help:
- Study and examine the situation thoroughly
- Make notes, highlight relevant facts, underline key issues.
- Focus your analysis
- Identify two to five problems that are key
- Why do they exist?
- Just how do they influence the business?
- That is in charge of them?
- Uncover feasible solutions
- Review program readings, conversations, outside research, your experience.
- Find the best answer
- Consider strong evidence that is supporting professionals, and cons: is this solution practical? Read more